Published by Serge Stuart,
- margarine - 200 grams;
- sour cream - 200 grams;
- sugar - 1 tbsp;
- milk - 1 tbsp;
- flour - 3 cups;
- baking soda - 1/2 tsp;
- vinegar - 1 tbsp;
- salt - to taste;
- blackcurrant jam.
- Put all ingredients excluding blackcurrant jam into a bowl (Notice: In a tablespoon put 1 teaspoon of baking soda, then add a tablespoon of vinegar).
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal sized pieces, make a ball of each part and put them into the refrigerator for one hour.
- Get the dough out of the refrigerator, roll out each piece on a well floured surface into a circle. Cut each circle into 8 slices (similar to cutting a pizza). Then put blackcurrant jam on the edge of each slice.
- Roll, then brush rogaliki with beaten egg and place onto a cookie sheet.
- Preheat oven to a 350F, then put rogaliki into the oven and bake them for 20 minutes (until golden brown).
- Enjoy it!